Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

CT Show off tags _ Dance In The Rain. IM STAT included!

Hello. I have some show off tags for Dance In the Rain's Steampunk Beauty kit. I love love LOVE this kit!! I only did the two tags with it, but I still got plenty more tubes I would love to see go with it!!
You can find the kit HERE

I also made for all you Incredimail lovers, a matching stat to one of the tags. I haven't figured out how to convert them to WikMail yet, but as soon as I do I will get that out to you too. If there still Wik users out there, due to the passing of John. May he rest in peace.

Any way here are the tags and the stat. Click on the stats preview to be directed to the download, and leave some love on 4 shared for me if ya do, ok?

Many Faces of Time tag

Vintage Steampunk tag

And the IM stat!!


As always Happy PSPing.... and Photoshop too!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment