Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Sorry Folks, my net has been off

The last few weeks have been absolutely ...... grrrrr!!!!.... aggravating!!  It really sucks not having any income coming in right now! While my net has been off, I was practicing drawing and shading and stuff. I am hoping to improve all my errr non skills hoping to get better at scrapping. so that maybe, just maybe i may become good enough to try and sell some kits. I don't have a decent camera either, so no help there! Won't be a whole heck of a lot of money, but at least it would be something.

I have repeatedly asked the doc to let me go back to work. I can't handle this scrounging around for loose change just to buy a damn roll of TP for crying out loud!!! 

Will something give?? Please????

Oh well, enough ranting about poor me!! There are peeps out there, I guess, a lot worse off than me!


No comments:

Post a Comment